-
June 12th, 2007, 08:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...EUS/bobtec.jpg
sorry had to his name is cowboy bobtec and is 20 lbs
-
June 12th, 2007, 08:23 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Congrats on your new invention, the "feline phase plug"
-
June 13th, 2007, 11:29 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
ROFLOL.
Reminds me of a Russian Blue I had (Stoli).
Back in the "70's I lived over my shop- my cat, a gorgeous pure white, had a habit of crawling into A-7 ports to take a nap on the fiberglass- the worst issue was when she came upstairs and wanted to sneak under the covers bearing glass fibers- which never seemed to bother her.
No amount of convincing would keep her out of the VOT's.
-
June 14th, 2007, 02:47 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Considering how much cat preen, I'm surprised her system could handle much of this type of 'hair'.
-
June 14th, 2007, 03:35 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Have to agree GM. She lived to 16 though. Never seemed to bother her.
I do use the "duct liner" that has a binder. but still some glass comes off.
We chased her out dozens of times- as soon as we were gone she was right back.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks